Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A new typographic term

Know what keming is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this, too. I was taking a break from the two books I had to get out over the weekend So I spent a little time noodling around, checking out blogs I read regularly--words / myth / ampers & virgule among them--and going where different links took me.

I found the "keming" article. Whether because I'm dense or I was too tired, I didn't get it. And then, while reading your mention of it, the light went on and I had a "Eureka" moment.

Keming. I get it.